We are a small, friendly sangha (community), practicing mindfulness in the tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh.
We support each other in our practice. Please join us!
Call for book submissions: Walking With Thay - From the editors, Mary Hillebrand & Jeanine Cogan: Dear friends of Thay, How excited we are to tell you about a new book project, Walking with Thay, in which students of Thich Nhat Hanh share their journeys of transformation as a result… ... Continue Reading
Update on Thay - Plum Village posted an update on Thich Nhat Hanh back in December. He is in Vietnam, at Từ Hiếu Root Temple now for two months. Read the update In celebration of our teacher’s return to Tu Hieu Temple, Vietnam, where he practiced as a… ... Continue Reading
Messages from Monastics
- Interrelationship – poem by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Practicing with Depression (Part I) – Conditions and Energies for Healing
- Enjoying the practice of Noble Silence
- Love Letter to the Earth
- EIAB Staff Program
- Mindfulness for Teachers In and Out of the Classroom
- Happy Farmers Heading North
- Thich Nhat Hanh's final mindfulness lesson: how to die peacefully
- Meditating to Heal the Stress of Urban Living
- Thay and the Sangha preparing for Lunar New Year
- 2019 Lunar New Year "Parallel Verses"
- Wake Up Schools Uganda
- Memories from the Root Temple: The Monk and the Fish
- Exhibition of Thay's books and Calligraphies in Bangkok