During the pandemic, we are practicing with a sister sangha online as the Co-arising Mindful Heart Sangha.
We support each other in our practice. Please join us!
Connection information can be found in our latest announcement.
A Special Message from Sister Chan Khong - Dear Friends of Breathing Heart Sangha, As I write to you today, I am listening to the bird songs outside my window. The signs of spring are all around reminding us that it is a time for new life, for hope, and renewal. By coming back to our breath, we can touch the “spring” in… ... Continue Reading
Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr and Thích Nhất Hạnh - Thích Nhất Hạnh and Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr had much respect and love between them. Even before they met in person, King knew of the importance of seeing our interbeing. King wrote from the Birmingham jail: Moreover, I am cognizant of the interrelatedness of all communities and states. I cannot sit idly by… ... Continue Reading
Updates from monastics
- Plum Village in the past week
- The Miraculous Leaves
- Mindfulness Practices for Children
- Online Retreats in May & June 2021
- Learning to Love My Suffering
- At the Foot of the Mountain – the Long-term Lay Retreat 2021
- Joyfully working together
- Begin Anew
- The Art of Communication – Summer Retreat for families and individuals
- THE ART OF COMMUNICATING Summer Retreat (July 21-25)
- Mindfulness Verses for Daily Living
- Malam Suci Waisak (The Holy Vesak Night)
- Reflections on the Buddha, his Teachings and the Ceremony of Vesak
- The Plum Village Shop starts with… Plums!
- “Thanh Thuy’s Apple Juice” – Reading from “The Sun My Heart”
- “Action from the Heart”: A Diary
- Singing with young people – Wake Up Earth retreat 2021
- The Monastery is Open to Visitors
- Sharing with India
- Updates from India – Celebrating Vesak in a time of suffering