We are a small, friendly sangha (community), practicing mindfulness in the tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh.
We support each other in our practice. Please join us!
Virtual Sangha - Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have moved our Sangha Meetings online. Instructions to join is sent to our mailing list group (sign-up here). Also see our calendar for our schedule. ... Continue Reading
Call for book submissions: Walking With Thay - From the editors, Mary Hillebrand & Jeanine Cogan: Dear friends of Thay, How excited we are to tell you about a new book project, Walking with Thay, in which students of Thich Nhat Hanh share their journeys of transformation as a result… ... Continue Reading
Messages from Monastics
- A Message from Sister Chan Khong
- Online Neuroscience Retreat (photos)
- Creating Gathas – Mindfulness at Play
- What Can We Take From This Moment?
- For Warmth and In My Two Hands
- Booking is now open for weekend online retreats!
- Invoking the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas’ names
- Invoking the Bodhisattvas’ Names
- Engaging Together for Change: an invitation
- Be Nourished by Mother Nature at Plum Village
- Plum Village Retreat Shifts Online
- The Zen of Dishwashing
- Recommendation & Alone Again (poem & song)
- Join Plum Village Online
- Skillful Action for a Path Forward