We are a small, friendly sangha (community), practicing mindfulness in the tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh.
We support each other in our practice. Please join us!
“Walk With Me” film in Atlanta - The documentary film, Walk With Me, goes deep inside a Zen Buddhist monastic community. A Sangha member has requested a screening of this movie on Wednesday, December 06, 2017, at 7:30pm, at the Hollywood Stadium 24 @ North I-85, 3265 N.E. Expressway Access, Atlanta, ... Continue Reading
Guest Speaker Aug 27 - Rebecca Bradley, Master Certified Coach and Consultant will present an experiential program, The Art and Practice of Interfaith Dialogue at our gathering from 3-5 pm on Sunday, August 27. Dialogue is a freely flowing group conversation in which participants attempt ... Continue Reading
Messages from Monastics
- Expressing our Gratitude to Thầy on the Lunar New Year Day
- 90 Days at Plum Village – reflections from lay practitioners
- May The Day Be Well
- We Are Truly Present
- Skiing with the sangha
- Namo Avalokiteshvaraya
- Snow Day @ Magnolia Grove
- Shedding my hair completely, I vow to transform all my afflictions
- New Year Prayer to Mother Earth and All Our Ancestors
- Our True Home
- Sister Chan Khong’s Statement on Burma December 2017
- Stepping into Freedom
- What is an “Aspirant”?
- Dogwood Tree Family Ordains in Mississippi
- Winter Retreat 2017-18 Opening: “Face-to-Face Ceremony”