During the pandemic, we are practicing with a sister sangha online as the Co-arising Mindful Heart Sangha.
We support each other in our practice. Please join us!
Connection information can be found in our latest announcement.
Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr and Thích Nhất Hạnh - Thích Nhất Hạnh and Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr had much respect and love between them. Even before they met in person, King knew of the importance of seeing our interbeing. King wrote from the Birmingham jail: Moreover, I am cognizant of the interrelatedness of all communities and states. I cannot sit idly by… ... Continue Reading
New Year - With the New Year, we revisit a dharma talk by Thich Nhat Hanh from New Years Eve 2013. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4wzibGi7MA&ab_channel=PlumVillage Also: At Home with Yourself - A 2010 New Year's Eve Talk given by Thich Nhat Hanh - audio ... Continue Reading
End of Year Retreats and into 2021 - As the year comes to a close Plum Village and Magnolia Grove Monastery will both offer a five-day online retreat. This will be a precious opportunity for us, the monastic community and lay community to come together, to share our practices and experiences, and to inspire hope for the coming year. Magnolia Grove Monastery 5-day… ... Continue Reading
Updates from monastics
- A Message to our 3.5 billion neighbours on Planet Earth
- At the Forefront of Environmental Activism
- The Moon
- Interview with Sister Đào Nghiêm
- Moments of Joy
- Monastic Retreat 2021
- Celebrating Women’s History Month
- Waking up to Whiteness
- Handling our strong emotions
- “Action from the Heart” Retreat
- Day of Mindfulness Online (available only in Vietnamese)
- Love Letter to Patient Kique
- How do I forgive myself and others?
- Guarding of six senses
- Daffodil Season
- Lunar New Year 2021
- “New Year, New Me” – Tết in Plum Village (Part 2)
- “New Year, New Me” – Tết in Plum Village (Part 1)
- “I Have a Thousand Years for You”
- THE LEGEND OF EARTH CAKE