We are a small, friendly sangha (community), practicing mindfulness in the tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh.
We support each other in our practice. Please join us!
Virtual Sangha - Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have moved our Sangha Meetings online. Instructions to join is sent to our mailing list group (sign-up here). Also see our calendar for our schedule. ... Continue Reading
Call for book submissions: Walking With Thay - From the editors, Mary Hillebrand & Jeanine Cogan: Dear friends of Thay, How excited we are to tell you about a new book project, Walking with Thay, in which students of Thich Nhat Hanh share their journeys of transformation as a result… ... Continue Reading
Messages from Monastics
- How to practice when the fires of grief are burning
- Openness in the face of fanaticism and intolerance
- The Raft: Plum Village in your inbox
- Breathing In, Breathing Out
- Working joyfully
- Handling Fear and Discrimination
- On Anger, Sadness and Regrets (Video)
- Weekly sangha meeting with monastics from Magnolia Grove Monastery.
- Being Island Unto Myself.
- Can we Love and Trust Ourselves? (Video)
- Vesak Celebration Photos 2020
- Breathe – A Meditation Journal
- Plum Village Pilgrims in India, 2019
- “Sangha is my lifeline right now” – how Plum Village practice communities are responding to Covid-19
- The Plum Village Survival Kit – Part II Cultivating Compassion and Helping Others