We are a small, friendly sangha (community), practicing mindfulness in the tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh.
We support each other in our practice. Please join us!
Update on Thay - Plum Village posted an update on Thich Nhat Hanh back in December. He is in Vietnam, at Từ Hiếu Root Temple now for two months. Read the update In celebration of our teacher’s return to Tu Hieu Temple, Vietnam, where he practiced as a… ... Continue Reading
An update on Thich Nhat Hanh - There is a new article on the Plum Village web site about Thay's 92nd Birthday. ... Continue Reading
“Walk With Me” film in Atlanta - The documentary film, Walk With Me, goes deep inside a Zen Buddhist monastic community. A Sangha member has requested a screening of this movie on Wednesday, December 06, 2017, at 7:30pm, at the Hollywood Stadium 24 @ North I-85, 3265 N.E. Expressway Access, Atlanta,… ... Continue Reading
Messages from Monastics
- Love Letter to the Earth
- EIAB Staff Program
- Mindfulness for Teachers In and Out of the Classroom
- Happy Farmers Heading North
- Thich Nhat Hanh's final mindfulness lesson: how to die peacefully
- Meditating to Heal the Stress of Urban Living
- Thay and the Sangha preparing for Lunar New Year
- 2019 Lunar New Year "Parallel Verses"
- Wake Up Schools Uganda
- Memories from the Root Temple: The Monk and the Fish
- Exhibition of Thay's books and Calligraphies in Bangkok
- Taking Care of Earth, Nourishing our Love
- "Where is Thay?" A Christmas message from Plum Village
- Memories from the Root Temple: My Master's Robe