During the pandemic, we are practicing with a sister sangha online as the Co-arising Mindful Heart Sangha.
We support each other in our practice. Please join us!
Connection information can be found in our latest announcement.
A Special Message from Sister Chan Khong - Dear Friends of Breathing Heart Sangha, As I write to you today, I am listening to the bird songs outside my window. The signs of spring are all around reminding us that it is a time for new life, for hope, and renewal. By coming back to our breath, we can touch the “spring” in… ... Continue Reading
Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr and Thích Nhất Hạnh - Thích Nhất Hạnh and Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr had much respect and love between them. Even before they met in person, King knew of the importance of seeing our interbeing. King wrote from the Birmingham jail: Moreover, I am cognizant of the interrelatedness of all communities and states. I cannot sit idly by… ... Continue Reading
Updates from monastics
- Malam Suci Waisak (The Holy Vesak Night)
- Reflections on the Buddha, his Teachings and the Ceremony of Vesak
- The Plum Village Shop starts with… Plums!
- “Thanh Thuy’s Apple Juice” – Reading from “The Sun My Heart”
- “Action from the Heart”: A Diary
- Singing with young people – Wake Up Earth retreat 2021
- The Monastery is Open to Visitors
- Sharing with India
- Updates from India – Celebrating Vesak in a time of suffering
- Peace between Palestinians and Israelis
- Vesak Day 2021
- Vesak 2021 – Celebrating Buddha’s Birthday
- The Mind as a Gardener
- North American OI Retreat Online, June 24 – 27, 2021
- Buddha’s Birthday Celebration (Vesak)
- The Divided Brain: A dialogue with Dr Iain McGilchrist
- Mindfulness – Walking with Jesus and Buddha by Sister Anabel
- WAKE UP EARTH – An online retreat for young people
- Love Letter : Don’t be so hard on yourself
- The first online 14 Mindfulness Trainings Transmission Ceremony