During the pandemic, we are practicing with a sister sangha online as the Co-arising Mindful Heart Sangha.
We support each other in our practice. Please join us!
Connection information can be found in our latest announcement.
Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr and Thích Nhất Hạnh - Thích Nhất Hạnh and Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr had much respect and love between them. Even before they met in person, King knew of the importance of seeing our interbeing. King wrote from the Birmingham jail: Moreover, I am cognizant of the interrelatedness of all communities and states. I cannot sit idly by… ... Continue Reading
New Year - With the New Year, we revisit a dharma talk by Thich Nhat Hanh from New Years Eve 2013. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4wzibGi7MA&ab_channel=PlumVillage Also: At Home with Yourself - A 2010 New Year's Eve Talk given by Thich Nhat Hanh - audio ... Continue Reading
End of Year Retreats and into 2021 - As the year comes to a close Plum Village and Magnolia Grove Monastery will both offer a five-day online retreat. This will be a precious opportunity for us, the monastic community and lay community to come together, to share our practices and experiences, and to inspire hope for the coming year. Magnolia Grove Monastery 5-day… ... Continue Reading
Messages from Monastics
- Online Retreat Action from the Heart
- Creative Fruits Of The Practice
- The Island Within (Orchestral)
- Infinite Space and Infinite Time
- The spirit of Christmas and New Year celebration
- Join us for an online retreat in 2021
- Our true home at Christmas
- Fruits from Coming Home
- Closing The Rains Retreat Ceremony
- Christmas Celebration 2020
- The Practice and Fruits of the Rains Retreat 2020
- An invitation and an ask for help
- Cultivate presence, stability, and clarity
- Moments of Joy
- Love Letter To The Earth, “Can Mother Earth Count on Us?”