We are a small, friendly sangha (community), practicing mindfulness in the tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh.
We support each other in our practice. Please join us!
Sangha Together Virtually - For the past several COVID-affected months, we have been meeting virtually via videoconference. The "we" includes members of the Breathing Heart Sangha and the Mindful Breath Sangha, based in the Athens, Georgia area. This combination of Sanghas, along with people… ... Continue Reading
Virtual Sangha - Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have moved our Sangha Meetings online. Instructions to join is sent to our mailing list group (sign-up here). Also see our calendar for our schedule. ... Continue Reading
Call for book submissions: Walking With Thay - From the editors, Mary Hillebrand & Jeanine Cogan: Dear friends of Thay, How excited we are to tell you about a new book project, Walking with Thay, in which students of Thich Nhat Hanh share their journeys of transformation as a result… ... Continue Reading
Messages from Monastics
- Plum Village in Plum Season
- Learning to Hug
- What Can White People Do?
- New Book: How to Connect
- A Day in the Life of our online retreat “The Art of Awakened Living”
- Listening To The Bell
- Online Retreat “Understanding our Mind”
- Join monks and nuns of the Plum Village tradition for an online family retreat
- The Great Bell Chant (The End of Suffering)
- Time passes
- New Version of the Plum Village App
- A Message from Sister Chan Khong
- Online Neuroscience Retreat (photos)
- Creating Gathas – Mindfulness at Play
- What Can We Take From This Moment?