We are a small, friendly sangha (community), practicing mindfulness in the tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh.
We support each other in our practice. Please join us!
Update on Thay- Plum Village posted an update on Thich Nhat Hanh back in December. He is in Vietnam,Â Â atÂ Tá»« Hiáº¿u Root TempleÂ now for two months. Read the update In celebration of our teacherâ€™s return toÂ Tu Hieu Temple, Vietnam, where he practiced as a… ... Continue Reading
An update on Thich Nhat Hanh- There is a new article on the Plum Village web site about Thay's 92nd Birthday. ... Continue Reading
“Walk With Me” film in Atlanta- The documentary film,Â Walk With Me, goes deep inside a Zen Buddhist monastic community. A Sangha member has requested a screening of this movie on Wednesday, December 06, 2017, atÂ 7:30pm, at the Hollywood Stadium 24 @ North I-85,Â 3265 N.E. Expressway Access,Â Atlanta,… ... Continue Reading
Messages from Monastics
- Happy Farmers Heading North
- Thich Nhat Hanhâ€™s final mindfulness lesson: how to die peacefully
- Meditating to Heal the Stress of Urban Living
- Thay and the Sangha preparing for Lunar New Year
- 2019 Lunar New Year â€œParallel Versesâ€
- Wake Up Schools Uganda
- Memories from the Root Temple: The Monk and the Fish
- Exhibition of Thayâ€™s books and Calligraphies in Bangkok
- Taking Care of Earth, Nourishing our Love
- â€œWhere is Thay?â€ A Christmas message from Plum Village
- Memories from the Root Temple: My Masterâ€™s Robe
- Chanting as a River a New Plum Village Album
- Celebrating the History of Buddhism in Vietnam, and a way forward
- Memories from the Root Temple: Does the Buddha need incense?
- Who Is The Boss?