We are a small, friendly sangha (community), practicing mindfulness in the tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh.
We support each other in our practice. Please join us!
Retreat – Photos posted!
Journey to the Heart of Understanding: Finding Room at the Table for Everyone – December 9-11, 2016
Messages from Monastics
- In Pictures: Plum Tree Novice Ordination, 15 Dec. 2016
- Thich Nhat Hanh in Thailand
- This is It
- Thich Nhat Hanh flies to Thailand
- Winter Retreat Opening Ceremony with Thay
- “Mindfulness: Be Happy Now!” Documentary
- Advent, the Mystics, and Mother Earth
- May the Road Rise With You
- The Five Remembrances exercise : My Living Will
- “Present for Each Other” Retreat for An Bang friends
- The WAKE UP Song
- Wake Up Earth Retreat at Plum Village August 5-12, 2016
- 2016-17 Happy Farm Internships for Women in the Lower Hamlet
- 2016-17 Happy Farm internships for men in the Upper Hamlet
- A Letter to Present Me (Dear Melinda), you can be happy.