We are a small, friendly sangha (community), practicing mindfulness in the tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh.
We support each other in our practice. Please join us!
An update on Thich Nhat Hanh - There is a new article on the Plum Village web site about Thay's 92nd Birthday.
“Walk With Me” film in Atlanta - The documentary film, Walk With Me, goes deep inside a Zen Buddhist monastic community. A Sangha member has requested a screening of this movie on Wednesday, December 06, 2017, at 7:30pm, at the Hollywood Stadium 24 @ North I-85, 3265 N.E. Expressway Access, Atlanta, ... Continue Reading
Guest Speaker Aug 27 - Rebecca Bradley, Master Certified Coach and Consultant will present an experiential program, The Art and Practice of Interfaith Dialogue at our gathering from 3-5 pm on Sunday, August 27. Dialogue is a freely flowing group conversation in which participants attempt ... Continue Reading
Messages from Monastics
- Memories from the Root Temple: My Master’s Robe
- Chanting as a River a New Plum Village Album
- Celebrating the History of Buddhism in Vietnam, and a way forward
- Memories from the Root Temple: Does the Buddha need incense?
- Who Is The Boss?
- Memories from the Root Temple: Poetry for Heroes
- Life is a Poem
- Memories from the Root Temple: Washing Dishes
- Memories from the Root Temple: Tangerines in Heaven
- Memories from the Root Temple: Closing the Door
- Thich Nhat Hanh Returns Home
- English Translation of Thay’s letter to Root Temple Descendants, October 2018
- Come and visit our new practice centre near Paris
- The Happy Farm Film
- Preparing to walk the path of simplicity