We are a small, friendly sangha (community), practicing mindfulness in the tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh.
We support each other in our practice. Please join us!
“Walk With Me” film in Atlanta - The documentary film, Walk With Me, goes deep inside a Zen Buddhist monastic community. A Sangha member has requested a screening of this movie on Wednesday, December 06, 2017, at 7:30pm, at the Hollywood Stadium 24 @ North I-85, 3265 N.E. Expressway Access, Atlanta, ... Continue Reading
Guest Speaker Aug 27 - Rebecca Bradley, Master Certified Coach and Consultant will present an experiential program, The Art and Practice of Interfaith Dialogue at our gathering from 3-5 pm on Sunday, August 27. Dialogue is a freely flowing group conversation in which participants attempt ... Continue Reading
Messages from Monastics
- New Year Prayer to Mother Earth and All Our Ancestors
- Our True Home
- Sister Chan Khong’s Statement on Burma December 2017
- Stepping into Freedom
- What is an “Aspirant”?
- Dogwood Tree Family Ordains in Mississippi
- Winter Retreat 2017-18 Opening: “Face-to-Face Ceremony”
- 2017 September 6th: Sr Chân Đức’s speech at the Union Medal Award Ceremony, NYC
- Celebrating Thay’s continuation
- Interview with Brother Phap Luu: Freedom is Possible
- Discourse on Emptiness in the True Sense of the Word
- Discourse on the Absolute Truth
- Discourse on the Land of Great Happiness
- Store of Precious Virtues Discourse: Practice of the Highest Understanding
- Discourse on the Lotus of the Wonderful Dharma: Universal Door Chapter