We are a small, friendly sangha (community), practicing mindfulness in the tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh.
We support each other in our practice. Please join us!
An update on Thich Nhat Hanh - There is a new article on the Plum Village web site about Thay's 92nd Birthday.
“Walk With Me” film in Atlanta - The documentary film, Walk With Me, goes deep inside a Zen Buddhist monastic community. A Sangha member has requested a screening of this movie on Wednesday, December 06, 2017, at 7:30pm, at the Hollywood Stadium 24 @ North I-85, 3265 N.E. Expressway Access, Atlanta, ... Continue Reading
Guest Speaker Aug 27 - Rebecca Bradley, Master Certified Coach and Consultant will present an experiential program, The Art and Practice of Interfaith Dialogue at our gathering from 3-5 pm on Sunday, August 27. Dialogue is a freely flowing group conversation in which participants attempt ... Continue Reading
Messages from Monastics
- Thay’s 92nd Birthday
- An Interview with Sr. True Virtue
- An Autumn to Remember Interbeing
- Three Mountain Poems
- The Old Pear Tree
- BBC Radio 4 Visits Plum Village
- Armfuls of Poetry, Drops of Sunshine – a poem of Thich Nhat Hanh
- The First Happy Farm Experience Week
- 21 Day Retreat 2018 “A Real Soulmate of the Buddha” – Video Clip
- “The Art of Living” Has Won Gold For The Nautilus Award
- Sister Chan Khong on Thich Nhat Hanh: He’s Getting Stronger Every Day
- The Earth Holders
- Booklet of the 21 Day Retreat “A Real Soulmate of the Buddha”
- Turning Darkness into Light on a Grand Scale – 10 years of the EIAB
- European Wake Up Ambassadors Week